Statement to Customers and Partners Regarding COVID-19
We are closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 and are following the recommendations of global and local public health authorities in all regions in which we operate. We will continue to provide updates as the situation develops.
At this time, there are no direct impacts to operations or delivery of our software solutions.
To ensure that we continue to have the most effective responses to this situation, Dartican is taking the following measures:
- We are deferring all non-essential travel and increasing the use of communications technology to enable our partners and team members to work remotely in a fully productive way
- We will continue to closely monitor the situation, assess the risks, and take the necessary action to ensure the continued operation of our services.
- All of our data centers are equipped with the supplies to ensure they remain fully operational if remote operation becomes necessary.
- We regularly engage our critical suppliers to confirm their pandemic response plans and have reviewed their capacity to provide service continuity.
If you have any further questions in relation to the above, please contact your local Dartican team or email Security@dartican.com for more information.
Frequently asked Questions
What measures has Dartican implemented to deal with the current Coronavirus threat?
To prevent the spreading of the COVID-19 the following protocols are currently implemented.
- Provide hand sanitizer at office locations.
- Transition to a minimum onsite staff level.
- Direct staff with client support roles to work from home where possible. These team members will remain fully connected to the network to maintain service continuity.
- Engage critical suppliers to confirm pandemic response plans and review their capacity to provide service continuity.
- Update guidance to customers, partners and team members based on current information issued by governmental and/or ruling health organizational bodies.
How is Dartican dealing with the current pandemic threat?
Dartican is prepared for a pandemic as part of its Business Continuity and Emergency Response Plan. The company also maintains a business continuity plan designed specifically to tackle the unique challenges faced during a pandemic, such availability of remote support for customers.
What is Dartican’s response if individuals show symptoms while onsite?
In the event an individual is or becomes symptomatic on site, Dartican has defined protocols notifying management and assisting the individual to leave the site and seek medical attention. A thorough cleaning of all potentially affected areas will be conducted immediately and an awareness notice distributed to customers and employees who may have been in contact with the individual.
How will Dartican ensure its strategic partners will be able to provide support during a pandemic?
Dartican reviews the business continuity plans provided by all its key partners, primarily critical data center operations partners. Dartican also maintains a strong and transparent relationship with strategic partners to ensure our customers are able to continue their business activities without interruptions.
Who should I contact if I have questions or require additional information?
If you have any further questions in relation to the above, please contact your local Dartican team or email Security@dartican.com.